ABOM ANNOUNCES UPDATED REQUIREMENTS
IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In response to COVID-19 concerns, the American Board of Obesity Medicine is adjusting its requirements for the 2021 test cycle to ensure that physicians may still apply to sit for the 2021certification exam. For the 2021 test cycle only, any AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ offered by ABOM’s Primary Obesity Medicine CME partners [Obesity Medicine Association, ObesityWeek®(The Obesity Society and ASMBS), Columbia/Weill Cornell Obesity Course, Harvard Blackburn Course in Obesity Medicine] will qualify for GROUP ONE credit, including all in-person AND online options.
The Best Exam Review Available
Introducing The Obesity Society Review Course for the ABOM Exam OnDemand. This online program follows the ABOM rubric, giving you the most concise and yet detailed material to enhance your knowledge of the exam materials and exam questions. Learn from top educators and earn 18 hours of continuing education.
Fulfill half of your Group 1 Credits!
Learning Highlights Include:
- Adult and Pediatric Assessment and Treatment of Obesity
- The Importance of Physical Activity for the Prevention and
- Management of Overweight and Obesity
- Board Style Q&A: Behavior and Pharmacotherapy
- Surgical Treatment of Obesity
- Pathophysiology: Energy Metabolism as It Relates to Treatment